Thursday, February 19, 2009

Creative Juices. . .

Don't you hate when your creative juices are flowing, and you don't have enough time to get it all out on paper or even to satisfy the desire to make art??? I'm having that trouble now. I just want to draw and paint and stamp and play with techniques all at the same time. That is very difficult with a full time job and an equally full time husband (who is very needy!) Oh well. Guess I'll have to squish as much into Saturday as I can. Those are MY days! I can do what I want to do- after I go grocery shopping and while I'm working on laundry!! This Saturday, I need to make birthday cards. Next Saturday is the start of Tam's class. Check it out on her ning community here. I can hardly wait! Creative Saturdays, here I come!! Woo-hoo! Until then, I'll just have to do sketches and stuff at work! SHHHH!!

Ok, one more thing. Who has heard of a Zentangle?? What is a Zentangle you say?? Try this site. Ok, I've never heard of them until today. While searching for specifics, I found this video by Milliande. I think I'm going to try one- either sqaure or circle. I would love the pen that Milliande uses, but I will just use what I have now! They are awesome. When I was in college, I used to do doodles like this when I was bored in class, but I didn't limit them. I just let them go on! I'll let you know how my experimentation goes! If you have made some, I'd love to see them!

Kristin

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Kristin! Be sure to write down all your fabulous ideas that you can't get to, as long as your mojo is flowing! That way, when your mojo leaves, you can look through your list of ideas ... and it might spark something good!

I've done a couple of Zen doodles! Here is the first and the second. Have fun! :-)