Friday, June 19, 2009

NEWS and new art!

Ok, for my news. . . hold on to your seats. . .my husband and I. . . .are BUYING A HOUSE!!!!!!!! Yes, we found an awesome home about 30 minutes north of where we are currently living. It is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house with a gorgeous pool! We are very excited! We found out yesterday that they accepted our bid! Now, we have lots of other things to do to get the house purchased and our stuff packed to move!!!

I'm very excited. Kevin and I haven't owned a home. We've done an apartment and we lived with his Grandmother at her house for two years. Now, we can live our own lives! I can hardly believe we will be getting this house! Woo-hoo!

As for my new art, I made it as a 'thank you' to our realtor, Toni. She has worked so hard to get us the perfect house. She is a Christian, so she knows exactly where Kevin and I are coming from!! She is truly incredible. I wanted to thank her, and the only way I knew how was to paint! What do you think??

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi, Kristin! Congratulations! Wooo-hooo! I think this painting will make a lovely, heart-felt thank you gift! :-)