Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last work of the year

I just wanted to do a quick post. I did a great art journal page with pictures from this year. I had to block out faces of those I wasn't sure if they wanted to be online or not- sorry. Here it is! I'm very proud!
It has pictures of things that happened this year and of things that inspired me! I realized I forgot a few things, but it is still cool. I forgot how busy I was this year and all the cool things I did! Pictures are great, aren't they??

I hope everyone has a wonderful new year! Take care!

3 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Hello there -
Wow, this is beautiful! Great concept.

Vintage Papers said...

this is awesome! I recognize Willow there! :) Happy New Year - may 2009 be full of many blessings! Enjoy our last few days off work...I'm crying with 'ya!

Anne said...

Hi, Kristin! What a super project! Very creative. And what a fun way to review the year and remember all the good stuff! :-)