Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Gothic Arch

Here is my newest Gothic Arch for the Gothic Arch challenge! It came out a little differently than I expected, but I still like it! Thanks for looking!



Work has been so busy that I don't even have time to post on my blog. It will slow down soon, but, for now, it is crazy! Thank you for being patient with me!

Kristin

ETA: I got a card made today as well. I love the new Unity Stamp's birds! They are so cute. This is the birthday card for my mother.

I'm also working on some gothic arches for the challenge I'll be hosting on the board starting September 28! I'm very excited. Those arches aren't finished, but I'll be sure to post them once the challenge starts!

3 comments:

Tami said...

What an amazing Renaissance arch, Kristin!!! It's the man himself and his talent all around him-just love it!!

Vintage Papers said...

I love this! beautiful and classic design! I also am sorry you got caught in the filter at GAC...hope you find lots of creating time today! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous arch.