Friday, October 29, 2010

NaNoWriMo, etc

Ok, a little over two days until NaNoWriMo, and I still have NO plot! Well, that's not entirely true. I have a whiff of an idea, but I haven't fleshed it out yet. I picked it up in the Adoption Society on the NaNoWriMo forums. I don't want to tell you all yet. I want to see what little interesting tid bits I can add to my idea before the fateful day of Monday. . .dun-dun-DUN. . .November 1 rolls around! I really would like to give this a good shot this year. I just don't feel completey ready. Oh well-perhaps it is like having a baby. . .you never are completely ready!

Speaking of Baby. . .yeah. . .no! Nothing on that front yet!

I'm still looking for a job. I applied at Sublime Chocolate here in Allen yesterday! Still keeping my fingers crossed they will call. What fun would that be? I think working there would be so incredibly enjoyable! And so up my alley! We'll see. (Of course, this afternoon, I had to watch Chocolat! If you haven't seen that movie, you must!!)

Not much else going on for me. I'm working to get things ready to open a shop on Etsy soon. I hope it does well. I have some cards made, but I need to make more. I've ordered some shipping supplies, and as soon as they arrive, I will be in business! *squeal!!!*

Chicken Marsala for dinner tonight. Yummy. Kevin and I will just chill and go to bed early because we both didn't get enough sleep last night- went to bed too late and up too early. Fun Fun!

Oh, and tomorrow, I will make some pumpkin bread and some pumpkin dip! It is perfect weather for both! Yum yum!

Take care all you beautiful people! Hopefully, I'll have some art and cards to post soon!

No comments: